About the wine machine
Wine Machine is a national music, food and wine festival that visits 6 wine regions of Australia each year. It not only showcases the splendor of our country’s most scenic wine regions, but also the spectacular musical artists born from Australian soil.
Our goal is to create bespoke experiences for our customers, delighting them from the moment they walk through the doors, until the moment they return home and beyond. Wine Machine is Australia’s premier lifestyle, destination, winery event that promises a day of food, drink and dancing!
Past lineups include; Fisher, Benee, The Presets, PNAU, San Cisco, Hayden James, Jack River, Touch Sensitive, Young Franco and many more!
We are looking for someone with experience in creative content creation, illustration, graphic design, video/photo editing skills, or someone with a few of these skills ready to learn, develop and expand their creative skill set. You will be responsible for all creative elements for the slate of festivals under the Wine Machine brand, across social media, marketing, website and EDM.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute brand identities for Wine Machine, Snow Machine, Dream Machine and NYE In The Park. Including the creation of artwork each year and all marketing materials
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Marketing/Social Media Coordinator to imagine, develop and implement new creative ideas for always-on content and campaigns
- Work closely with the Marketing/Social Media Coordinator to stay on top of the social media schedule and create the necessary assets
- Stay up to date and aware of social, digital and content trends and communicate them with the team and come up with content ideas for social channels with these trends in mind
- Identify content opportunities and work with the team to bring them to fruition
- Create and distribute a marketing pack before each festival announcement, which includes all marketing materials that all teams (internal and external) can use, and update/add as needed throughout the campaign period
- Work closely with the Media Manager on photo/video briefs, festival day content plans and delivery of all festival content after the event
- Represent the Wine Machine brand in all daily communications both internally and externally
Your skills and experience:
- You have more than 3 years of experience and are ready to take the next step in your career
- Proven knowledge and understanding of digital and print media requirements
- You have experience in creating holistic brand identities, campaigns or similar
- You are a problem solver with a positive attitude
- You are a team player and are happy to step out of your job description from time to time to help the team and get the job done
- You love live music and events
- You have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to maintain a cool head during particularly busy or stressful times
- You are a people person who demonstrates exceptional communication skills – communicate kindly and effectively with people, both internally and externally
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while producing high quality work
- Bonus: You have experience designing websites
We are a small team so being a team player is a must – we want someone who is willing to step out of their job description when needed. Our office is based in Surry Hills, however some travel will be required from time to time.
We understand that you don’t necessarily check all the role requirement boxes. But, if you have motivation, a desire to learn and grow, then don’t hesitate to apply! For us, the ideal candidate is someone who feels excited about the role and passionate about what they know and what they want to accomplish.
Wine Machine is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, race, disability or sexual orientation.
If you think you are the right fit for the job, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think you are the right person for the job, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.