Beginner and Experienced Designer – Interior Design
AB Design Studio is an award-winning architecture, interior design and planning firm based in Southern California. Our Santa Barbara and Los Angeles studios are always looking for new members in a variety of studio roles.
We recruit beginners and experienced interior designers in our Santa Barbara studio (we also recruit experienced interior designers for a project management role leading our interior design projects).
We thrive on multidisciplinary design with an emphasis on creativity and signature solutions for every client and project. Design studio AB strives to unleash context-based exploratory design that allows us to creatively reassess what a built environment can offer its users and the future. We value creativity and a rigorous problem-solving process. Problem solving isn’t just a skill, it’s a mindset that drives people to proactively shape their environment. We believe good design is good business and specialize in creating signature designs for our clients. AB design studio inc, hires ambitious and talented people to join our dynamic studio environment. We are hiring for a variety of Studio positions at our two current studios; Los Angeles and Santa Barbara.
Our goal : INSPIRE | CREATE | IMPACT
Our niche: Signature design for those who want more than just a building!
Project Manager and Project Architect Applicants should have at least 8-10 years of experience. The position of AB design studio project manager requires one to fulfill a proactive leadership role with a focus on designing, delivering projects and meeting client and company-wide expectations. business. Project management candidates should possess strong attention to detail, organization and accountability and demonstrate an ability to work and lead teams in a collaborative design studio environment. AB design studio project managers must manage multiple projects and clients. Proficiency in interior design and documentation as well as materials library management, project-based accounting principles, purchasing and procurement systems, ArchiCAD, Rhino, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite is strongly favourites.
Please send a cover letter, resume and examples of your work. Examples may include a portfolio of all past work in addition to recent professional work. Professional references are appreciated and may be requested if you are selected to interview for a position. Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience.
Send a cover letter | CV | Portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls.
Visit our website www.abdesignstudioinc.com to see what we’re up to, then show us you’ve got what it takes to join our growing family.
All applicants must submit applications following these formatting requirements:
- Title the subject line of the email with your first and last name and the position you are applying for. Please also let us know if you are applying for a position within the Architecture and Urban Planning department or the Interior Design department.
- Write a brief summary in the body of the email to introduce yourself and define your candidacy for the position sought.
- Attach the following to the email:
- Provide a one-page PDF cover letter stating the position you are applying for and any relevant information needed to define your candidacy for the desired position – please indicate your level of experience in terms of years worked in an executive relevant professional as well as your current legal residence status as well as your current place of residence.
- Provide a portfolio of selected work in PDF format (we like to see student work and professional work).
- Provide a CV or Curriculum Vitae in PDF format.
- Be prepared to submit a reference list in PDF format.
- All PDF files provided should be formatted and optimized for quality screen viewing on a standard personal computer.
- Applications sent by email with attachments larger than 25MB may not be reviewed or considered.