McGregor Coxall is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to fill a one-year fixed-term contract. By providing graphic and branding support to our global design firm, this role will assist the Manly-based marketing team on a range of projects and work closely with the directors and the founder and global design director. You will be responsible for updating digital / print resources covering marketing and business development functions.
- You will be involved in key global projects including, but not limited to:
Rebranding and company DNA;
- External communications and business development supports;
- Books and published documents;
- Profiling of parts on all communication channels.
Successful applicants should have the following skills, experience and personal qualities:
- Best working knowledge of Adobe Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Ability to maintain quality control in print production, typography and proofreading;
- Adept in taking instructions and job descriptions for directors and senior executives;
- Experience in creating materials for printing and digital signage;
- Exceptional written, verbal and graphic communication skills with confidence in articulate conceptual thinking;
- Social media experience;
- Must be organized, motivated and able to work on schedule.
The following skills, experience and personal qualities are highly desirable but not essential:
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro;
- Experience using After Effects;
- HTML and CSS coding capabilities;
- Experience in writing and / or editing.
McGregor Coxall is a multidisciplinary design company located in Australia, China and the UK dedicated to helping cities achieve lasting prosperity. Our international team provides services in the disciplines of landscape architecture, urban planning and the environment. By adopting cutting-edge digital technologies, we provide design solutions for complex urban and environmental challenges. Having received over 150 awards, including the coveted international TOPOS award, we have been recognized for carrying out a diverse range of large and small scale projects for private and public sector clients. The company has been published in numerous international journals and has regularly received awards in prestigious international design competitions. We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment and offer many advantages.
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Health and wellness initiatives;
- Fantastic company culture and work environment with a culturally diverse team.
If this role matches your skills and ambitions, send a cover letter, curriculum vitae and portfolio in PDF format to
Applications and portfolios will be treated in the strictest confidence. All personal data collected by McGregor Coxall will be kept confidential and used only for recruitment purposes. McGregor Coxall is an Equal Opportunity Employer.