|Remuneration:||R50000 – R55000 per month cost for the company|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|The employment level:||Senior|
|Personal transportation required:||Yes|
Must have at least 7 (seven) years of experience in a digital / advertising / creative agency with experience with major brands.
- Development of social media strategies.
- Manage all paid digital media, major social media platforms, reporting and digital strategy.
- Social networks, advertising targeting, CRM and digital campaign management.
- Monitoring, analysis and campaign strategy.
- Complete in social channel strategy and content planning.
- At least 2 years of team management.
- Daily management of the social service.
- Ensure social strategies are deployed effectively and in accordance with SLAs.
- Definition, measurement, optimization and reporting of all campaign KPIs.
- Social media auctions and auction management.
- Create content plans with fresh and innovative ideas that meet campaign goals. Create world-class, informative and engaging content.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google suite and other social media best practices.
- Up to date with social media trends and platform changes.
- You are able to analyze the consumer landscape and user experience data, in order to apply behavioral insights to effective strategic thinking and recommendations.
- Oversee and develop social communities and user-generated content elements.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Working knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Support and improve the online presence and overall digital marketing efforts.
- Facebook Business, Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Ads: lead generation, dynamics, collection, reach, offer claim, conversion, Messenger and event response ads.
- Stay on budget and report any overruns.
- Perform data analysis and metrics to measure: target audience, customer journey segmentation, user engagement, campaign performance.
- Social media, digital marketing or SEO skills – must have.
The application must include:
- Update CV
- Social media portfolio (brands you’ve worked on and project details).
Please only apply if you have relevant experience as per our job posting. Our client doesn’t have the capacity to train anyone – you have to get to work.
You have a proven track record as a Senior Social Media Strategist, Senior Social Media Manager, Social Media Manager – or a similar role.
Your application will be forwarded to our team of recruitment consultants and if your skills and experience match our client’s recruiting needs, we will contact you within 96 hours.
If you have not heard from us, please consider your application for this position unsuccessful.
Posted on Sep 14, 12:06 PM